Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 July 2011

Too fat for my clothes HELP!!

Well I've given in I can't possibly squeeze myself into my old pants anymore! So I've had to reach for my good old comfy maternity pants! I'd forgotten how comfy they were, it's been so long! why have I tortured myself into squeezing into my old pants for so long?! I've got a friends birthday night out coming up and god knows what on earth I'm going to wear! Do they make tents all sparkly and pretty these days?! I desperately need to find some nice maternity clothes for going out etc but everywhere seems to be boring casual clothes! HELP!!! Any suggestions desperately needed and very welcome!
I don't remember having to wear maternity clothes this early last time I hope this isn't some sort of elephant I'm going to end up giving birth to!

No comments:

Post a Comment